For more than 30 years, NADSA has been the leading voice for adult day services in the United States.
NADSA wants to help adult day centers achieve their fullest potential in providing quality care through adult day services for as long as possible.
Joining NADSA is one of the best business decisions you can make. You will benefit directly from NADSA’s educational and networking opportunities and members-only information, and your participation will enhance our effectiveness in representing the industry to government, the media, and other important audiences.
National Adult Day Services Association Membership Features & Benefits
- Demonstrated commitment as team player in United States
- Networking with colleagues from U.S. and neighboring countries
- Discounts on webinars on industry topics led by national leaders
- Weekly electronic information alerts on national public policy, resources, opportunities, news, etc. to help you manage your business better
- Regular teleconferences and initiatives to strengthen federal policy and funding allocations, e.g. Medicare, VA, Medicaid, SSBG & OAA funding for participants in your center
- Advocacy Toolkit
- Quarterly electronic newsletter
- Receive referrals through the Locator on our high profile and high traffic national website
- Discounts on industry resources, e.g. Director’s and Administrator’s Guide, Program Assistant Training Manual
- Vote to elect/serve nationally
- Advocacy to represent adult day services
- National recognition through awards for outstanding supporters/workers
State Association Partners Also Receive:
- State Association Management Toolkit
- Quarterly Teleconference especially for state association leaders
- Discounted rates for association members to join NADSA
NADSA is an association committed to its members. We support the interests of Adult Day Services representatives nationwide. NADSA depends on its members for leadership and action. Please join us as we build a strong, responsive association.
$349 annual fee – Join Now through our online store!
Center Membership entitles an organization plus all employees assigned to that site to receive discounts on NADSA publications and training. Each Center may have its own membership, and a general owner or operator of multiple Centers may have one additional Center Membership that is not tied to an individual center. For organizations, a different individual may represent each membership. A link to center’s website can be included on NADSA website.
Center/Organization Membership: Discount for Members of State Association Partners
$199 per center – Join Now as an Affiliate through our online store* SPECIAL OFFER: first time members pay $99 for a limited time
If you are a member of your state association and your state association is a State Association Partner, you are eligible for a reduced membership rate! Take a moment to review our current State Association Partners. If you are uncertain whether your center qualifies or if your state does not have an active association, please contact us directly.
$1,000 each - Join Now through our online store!
Businesses that offer products or services to support providers of Adult Day Services and that understand and support the mission of NADSA. A logo of each Vendor Partner can be included on NADSA’s website. Promotional information provided by the Vendor Partner can be included in each NADSA member’s annual welcome packet.
$300 per state association – Join Now through our online store!
Organized state associations with a focus on adult day services that understand and support the mission of NADSA can enjoy educational opportunities specifically designed for ADS leaders and are able to offer their members substantially discounted memberships to NADSA. Review a current list of state association partners.
$89 each – Join Now through our online store!
Associate memberships are open to individuals opening a day center, educators, family members and ADS supporters. Memberships are non-transferrable and benefits apply only to individual members.
$59 each – Join Now through our online store!
Students enrolled in accredited institution of higher education are entitled to a discounted Associate Membership Rate. Note the name of the school when applying for membership.
If you would rather not join online, feel free to send a completed membership application and payment to: NADSA, 1421 E. Broad Street, Suite 425, Fuquay Varina, NC 27526.
Click here to Join now through our online store!