Targeted Networking Opportunities for people in adult day services
October 9-11, 2014
- State and International Leaders Luncheon, Thursday October 9, 2014
- Welcome to North Carolina reception event to be held at the Bechtler Museum and hosted by theNorth Carolina Adult Day Services Association, Thursday October 9, 2014
- Round Table discussions during lunch, Friday, October 10, and Saturday, October 11, 2014 (Please inform us of your topics of interest during registration)
- Networking Reception, Friday, October 10, 2014
Plan to explore downtown Charlotte. Many interesting locations are within walking distance of the conference hotel. Lunch on Thursday and dinner on Friday (after the networking reception and state association meetings) are terrific opportunities to get to know your colleagues and enjoy a meal.
Learn more about Charlotte:
- Charlotte’s Visitor Page (restaurants and other special locations)
- Interactive general map of downtown Charlotte, click here
- Interactive map of local dining and parking, click here
Reserve your room at the Westin Hotel. The Westin is offering a special conference rate of $169 (single/double) per night plus tax for NADSA conference attendees. Note that any attendee not identifying his or her affiliation with the National Adult Day Services Association at the time the reservation is made will not be extended the group rate. Reserve by September 15, 2014. Call 1-888-837-4148 or Click here to reserve now!
Book your flight and/or car rental. You can fly right into the Charlotte Douglas International Airport located only minutes from the Westin. Click here for driving directions from the airport to the hotel.