Join us in Milwaukee’s Historic 3rd Ward
NADSA Welcome Dinner
Only 4 short and beautiful blocks from the Hilton Hotel!
Thursday, September 22, 2011
6:00 – 11:00pm
- Full Buffet dinner will be served from 6:30 – 8:30pm (menu to follow)
- Cash Bar will be open from 6:00-10:30pm
- FREE ADMISSION TO THE Harley-Davison Museum®
- In addition, Harley-Davison Museum® will be hosting their
Bike Night every Thursday night!
All bikes unite at Motor® Bar & Restaurant at 6th and Canal Streets for
Check out the bikes and kick back for the music, food and drink specials.
You won’t want to miss a single Thursday this summer!
Learn more at http://www.motorrestaurant.com
Much more than a nostalgia trip for motorcycle enthusiasts, the Museum
offers a glimpse of American history and culture like you’ve never seen it before.
At the Harley-Davison Museum® you can:
- Walk through exhibits that tell the stories of the extraordinary people, products, history and culture of Harley-Davidson.
- Peek into a portion of the Archives never before open to the public, home to over 450 motorcycles and thousands of artifacts.
- Stroll around the 20 acre Museum campus, enjoy the RIVERWALK or just sit back along the waterfront taking in the Milwaukee skyline.
- Examine the industrial architecture both inside and outside the Museum’s three buildings.
Smoked BBQ Chicken
Marinated Cucumber-Onion Salad
Cast-Iron Skillet Cornbread
Condiments, Buns, BBQ Sauces
Root Beer Floats – Vanilla Ice Cream and Root Beer in Mini Shot Glasses
Cheesecake Shakes – Garnished with Vanilla Wafers and Strawberries
Orange Creamsicle Floats – White Chocolate Ice Cream and Orange Soda
Freshly Brewed Coffee, Decaf, and International Teas