The National Adult Day Services Association invites nominations recognizing excellence in the support and delivery of adult day services. Awards recognize program staff, organizations, programs, media representatives, legislators and advocates who support adult day services. Electronic nominations must be submitted by May 15, 2016. Winners will be recognized at the National Conference on September 21-23, 2016, Indianapolis, IN. For conference details visit www.nadsa.org.
• Nominee makes an exceptional contribution related to services, education or advocacy to improve adult day services.
• Individuals cannot be self-nominated.
• The nominating organization, the nominator or the nominee must hold an active membership with NADSA.
• Nominations of previous winners can only be considered in categories for which the recipient has not previously been recognized.
• NADSA Board Members and staff are not eligible for nomination.
Judges shall consider diversity of geographic regions, organizations and projects in selecting winners. Winners will be invited to attend the awards presentation as guest(s) of NADSA (at their own travel and lodging expenses), and will be recognized in the NADSA newsletter and website. Winners will be asked to submit a photograph for the awards presentation.
To Submit a Nomination online, click here.
All nominations MUST include:
• Completed Award Nomination Application
• One-page written narrative (or less) with no more than five bulleted descriptions of why nominee should be recognized for excellence in the support and delivery of adult day services.
• Two letters of support for the nominee written by someone other than the nominator (State relationship to nominee and reasons for support.)
E-Mail nominations by May 15, 2016, to:
National Adult Day Services Association
Awards Committee Support Staff