The Marketing Committee of the National Adult Day Services Association offers multiple reasons to attend the NADSA national conference in October! The NADSA Marketing Video and marketing templates/tools for NADSA members will be highlighted as the Marketing Committee members provide the keynote address.
This article highlights the status of several high profile “works in progress” to promote a face to our industry, marketing templates to connect with various referral stakeholders and other multi-use marketing tools.
- Re-edits on the marketing video Voices of Adult Day Services have been completed. This video will be launched at the National Conference prior to being posted on the NADSA website and YouTube. Each state association partner will receive a complimentary DVD.
- A portfolio of authorized photos is another “work in progress.” This portfolio will contain “faces” to the services provided as well as participants’ engagement in activities. Each poster will contain NADSA contact information as well as space for customization by state association partners and member centers.
- Referral pad is a “work in progress” that can be used by member centers and state association partners to prompt more referrals by physicians, hospital discharge planners, home health, employers/HR representatives and clergy. This will be branded with the NADSA logo, tag line: “Changing How You Live, Not Where You Live,” website contact information…AND there will be space for customization by member centers/state associations to identify specific populations, services and contact information.
- Templates for preparing for meetings with employers and managed care organizations are additional “works in progress” for 2013.
Yes, YOU can have a voice on the Marketing Committee! Email Terry Z. Fishler, Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Committee Members
- Grace Burke, Director, Life’s Adult Day Services, Tulsa, OK
- Kathy Glazer, Manager, Lakefield Adult Day Services [Luther Manor], Grafton, WI
- Molly Keegan, Program Director, Day Break Adult Day Services, Sioux Falls, SD
- Molly MacBean, Community Liaison, Circle Center Adult Day Services, Richmond, VA
- Laurie Parker, Outreach Coordinator, Rosswood Adult Day Services, GA
- Lori Phillipo, Executive Director, Circle Center Adult Day Services, Richmond, VA
- Christine Powers, Director, CARES, FL
- Lori Sanchez, Director, Morning Star Adult Day, Aurora government, Aurora, CO
- Teresa Johnson – NADSA Managing Director