–Amanda Graham Sillars, MSW, LCSW, CEO, Total ADHC Solutions, Inc.
Total ADHC Solutions has been a sponsor of the National Adult Day Services Association conference since 2011.The massive exposure provided both from exhibiting at the conference and the link to our website (a benefit available to all sponsors) from NADSA’s website has boosted our business annually by 25-50%. Sponsoring this conference has provided national exposure of our products and services to thousands of interested consumers and decision makers for a very minimal investment.
My personal and professional experience at each conference has been overwhelmingly positive. I have found those who visit our booth are very interested and excited about the products and services we provide to the Adult Day Services’ Industry. There is no doubt that without sponsoring the NADSA conference, the national recognition of our brand would never have happened so quickly and easily.
Adult Day Services is one of the fastest growing industries in the country for those serving the elderly and disabled populations. There are very few companies that specialize in serving the Adult Day Services market yet, leaving room for your company to become the national provider of a specific product or service, and center owners are “hungry” for products and services they can trust.
This year, innovation and technology is the theme of the conference, and we especially welcome those with innovative products or technology to sponsor and exhibit to ensure their company receives national exposure to this exciting, rapidly expanding market.
Below are the most common services provided for clients at Adult Day Centers across the nation.
• Activities, Arts and Crafts, Memory Training Programs, Learning Programs
• Nutrition/Special meals/Special diets
• Social Work
• Physical Fitness
• Physical & Occupational Therapy Services
• Activities of daily living support
Some of the products and services purchased by Adult Day Services include:
• Durable medical equipment
• Training support
• Food services
• Office supplies and equipment
• Program maintenance and cleaning services
• Exercise and therapy equipment
• Activity supplies
• Entertainment; musical, comedic, dance, theatre, etc.
• Pet Care/ aviary/ aquarium
• Personal care and bathing fixtures/amenities
• Storage systems for supplies; including lockers for staff and clients
• Emergency preparedness kits/supplies
• Promotions; branded items for marketing, apparel for associates
I invite you to look through the Sponsorship and Exhibit Prospectus to find the best opportunity for your company. If there is a sponsorship that is of interest to you, I suggest you purchase it quickly; many of the sponsorship opportunities are exclusive and sell out fast!