The National Adult Day Services Association (NADSA) advances the development, recognition and use of Adult Day Services. The corporate voice for Adult Day Services is strengthened as NADSA builds relationships with businesses through strategic partnerships that support policy, research and practice. Strategic Partners connect with NADSA members throughout the year to increase business exposure and access to NADSA members. Additional visibility and face-to-face opportunities with Adult Day Services providers are available through conference sponsorships to suit your marketing goals. Please join our current Strategic Partners as we build a strong, responsive association.
Download the paper application here! or join online now by clicking here. Strategic Partners are businesses (including consultants) that offer products or services to support providers of Adult Day Services, and who understand and support the mission of NADSA and agree to abide by the NADSA Code of Ethics.* NADSA reserves the right to determine whether a business/organization meets the standards for membership as determined by the NADSA Board of Directors. If it does not, the membership application will be denied and any prepaid fees will be returned in full.
For $1,500 annually, Strategic Partners receive the highest level of recognition and support NADSA and Adult Day Services. They sponsor all NADSA events throughout the year and have maximum access to NADSA members. Other benefits include:
- Inclusion in the Strategic Partner Vendor Portal with a description of your company/organization, logo and link to your website
- Once yearly, access to NADSA members including an interactive database of the NADSA membership directory
- Membership benefits for an unlimited number of individuals associated with the business (does not apply to Centers)
- Subscription to e-alerts, public policy updates and the NADSA quarterly newsletter
- Discounts on NADSA publications and products
- Access to the Members Only section of the website
- Eligibility to participate in NADSA elections (one vote per organization)
- Eligibility to serve on NADSA committees
- Eligibility to run for NADSA office
- Eligibility to participate in annual awards competition
*As a Strategic Partner of the National Adult Day Services Association, you join with other NADSA members in a mutual commitment to the continuation of quality adult day services as a means of meeting the ever-growing needs of persons who are frail, chronically ill or have disabilities. Please read the National Adult Day Services Association (NADSA) Code of Ethics carefully because when you renew your membership in NADSA you are agreeing to abide by the Code of Ethics. As a NADSA member you are obligated to report breaches of ethical conduct to NADSA and/or appropriate regulatory or civil authorities.