11:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
CEU Hours: 2
Audience: Emerging | Seasoned | Advanced
Track/s: Across ADS | Business | Fundraising, Grant Writing/Building Partnerships |
Leadership | Marketing
Diversifying Your Revenue Sources in ADS Funding
Lori Sanchez, Morning Star Adult Day Program Supervisor
William [Bill] Zagorski, C.E.O. of American Senior Care Center
Kathleen Kolenda, Regional Vice President Easter Seals Southern California
There has never been a more critical time to ensure that your Center benefits from a powerful and diverse revenue stream. Medicaid, Medicare, dollars from the VA, and support from corporations and foundations all can benefit your bottom line. How do you negotiate rates? How do you locate and secure private funding sources? What tools do you need to work with the corporate and foundation resources in your community? How do you use events to raise money? Learn from this nationally recognized panel of expert’s ways to survive and thrive in our changing economic and long-term care climates.
• Check Your Vision: Know what you want to accomplish and be able to state it in one
• Get Connected: Who, What, How, Where and When to look for additional revenue streams;
• Do Your Homework: Research and identify grants, foundations and partnerships as funding sources;
• Count Us In: Creating innovative requests that align with funders; and,
• Better Together: Collaborating for proposals that leverage impact beyond your organization.