The National Adult Day Services Association (NADSA) Conference is the premiere professional development event for adult day services providers. The conference brings together hundreds of ADS professionals from across the U.S. and beyond to network, learn about emerging trends, and share best practices. The 2016 NADSA conference is being held September 21-23 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Click here to discover more about the informative sessions, early morning and wellness events, welcome event, exhibits and sponsors. Here are just a few reasons why you should attend this one-of-a-kind event. You can:
· Network with colleagues from all across the nation who work in various arenas of adult day services and make professional connections to help you become a better provider and stronger advocate for the profession;
· Earn CEU’s that enhance your own career potential while studying with some of the best known adult day services colleagues in the nation;
· Meet business leaders in adult day services and learn about products and services geared towards our profession;
· Explore other centers through the Wednesday site visits which will take you to several centers in the Indianapolis area; and
· Enhance your enthusiasm and commitment to adult day services by spending three days with amazing colleagues who share your passion for the field.
We hope you will join us in Indianapolis for three days of dynamic education sessions, inspiring general sessions, and endless opportunities to re-connect with your peers!
Here is what your colleagues say about the NADSA conference:
“The NADSA conference is the largest gathering of adult day professionals. This event brings together a vast wealth of knowledge and exchange of ideas. I look forward to the NADSA Conference, not only to attend excellent educational sessions, but to network face to face with my adult day peers from across the country as well as beyond our borders.” -Kim Vogt, NADSA board member and conference planning committee member
“The National Adult Day Services Annual Conference is virtually the only opportunity to meet face to face with peers from other states and engage in creative thinking and idea sharing. We greatly value this event for the key visibility it provides us to forward thinking decision makers from across the adult day industry.”
–A 2014 Sponsor
Register now at www.nadsa.org