The NADSA Advocacy/Public Policy Fund is a new restricted donor fund developed to increase the visibility of Adult Day Services, strengthen our position on national policy issues, and support Adult Day Services providers in serving clients and families. The new Fund has five main objectives:
- Support NADSA’s legislative presence with Congress and the Executive Branch;
- Strengthen and enhance NADSA’s annual Policy Event in Washington;
- Ensure that NADSA has strong visibility on the national stage with organizations that impact ADS;
- Help NADSA work with state associations to strengthen ADS presence in communities across the United States; and
- Support the creation and dissemination of ADS advocacy materials and tools for NADSA members and ongoing communications on policy issues.