2021 NADSA National Conference
Forging a New Path Forward: Understanding Adult Day Services and the Future
The 2021 NADSA National Conference is scheduled to take place October 14-16 at the Sheraton Inner Harbor in Baltimore, MD. Sponsorship and Exhibitor information is now available. Click here for information and registration. Information regarding conference registration will be posted in June. Additionally, the conference schedule, list of Pre-cons, Educational Sessions and Vendor Showcases will be available soon.
Hotel reservations can be made by clicking the following link: Sheraton Inner Harbor.
During these challenging times, we are focusing on moving forward with Adult Day Services and including expanded services, delivery methods, increasing access to payors, and building a stronger and more robust model of ADS. We look forward to a great conference!
Strategic Partner of the Week
Chair One Fitness is breaking down boundaries making fun fitness options available to anyone no matter their age or ability. They provide two services that include a nationally recognized Chair One Fitness Instructor Certification and 30-min On Demand Workouts. The Instructor Certification is offered through a 1-Day Live Zoom Training or a Complete Online Course. This course is pre-approved with the following organizations:
- NCCAP – National Certification Council for Activity Professionals
- NCCDP – National Certification Council for Dementia Practitioners
- NAAPCC – National Association of Activities Professionals Credentialing Center
- NCTRC – National Council for Therapeutic Recreation Certification
- NASM – National Academy of Sports Medicine
- AFAA – Aerobic and Fitness Association of America
- CanFitPro – Canadian Fitness Professionals
- NZSDRT – Diversional and Recreational Therapist in New Zealand
The 30-min On Demand Workouts are perfect for individuals to use for themselves, for the people they care for, or with a group at senior communities including adult day care programs, assisted living communities, and more. The workouts are perfect for seniors, mobility aid users, amputees, those with dementia, and more.Visit Website
Helpful links for Adult Day Services Providers:
- Justice in Aging Focus on HCBS Helps Adult Day Services
- COVID Spurs Families to Shun Nursing Homes
- Genworth Cost of Care Study 2020
- How the Coronavirus Vaccine Works
- Click here for PowerPoint Slides for Information on People with Medicare
- Stay informed of the most current statistics and trends in Adult Day Services using data from the National Study of Long-Term Care Providers
- Discovering What the ADS Financial Indicator Results Can Reveal About our Field