COVID-19: Please click here for updated information.
NADSA will continue to post information as it becomes available.
Strategic Partner of the Week
We work on human service projects, typically in situations where objectives are not being achieved and where operational challenges need to be identified and addressed. Our mission is to work on projects that have a positive impact on how citizens experience or access services, or projects that positively impact the engagement and performance of the human service workforce.
We offer a unique combination of imaginative, big-picture thinking and pragmatic, real-world, results-driven solutions. We understand policy, but we aren’t policy wonks. We aren’t a technology company, but we understand the role of technology and how to translate between business process and technology solutions to assure technology works as a tool to achieve objectives rather than a barrier than limits them. We focus on operations – the how. Visit www.sagesquirrel.com for more information or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NADSA is the only national association devoted exclusively to professionals in the Adult Day Services arena. Whether you are part of Center staff, a nonprofit executive in the Adult Day Services industry, a researcher, or simply an advocate, NADSA has something for you. As a member you:
- Receive significant discounts on your professional development at the NADSA annual conference – the place to network and take part in intensive education sessions;
- Make recruitment for your Center easier through referrals directly from NADSA’s website;
- Stay up-to-date on a variety of topics that affect the Adult Day Services profession through regular webinars on cutting-edge topics in the industry;
- Advance policy at the federal and state level that impacts our profession and Center operations;
- Become more effective in serving your clients with immediate access to ground breaking research and publications;
- And Much More
Improving healthcare is one of the key priorities in the 21st Century. Join today and add your voice to NADSA’s work to improve access to Adult Day Services. New First-Time Center Members may now join at a discounted rate. Click here to join.
Helpful links for Adult Day Services Providers:
- Click here for PowerPoint Slides for Information on People with Medicare
- Stay informed of the most current statistics and trends in Adult Day Services using data from the National Study of Long-Term Care Providers
- Discovering What the ADS Financial Indicator Results Can Reveal About our Field