ADS Center of Distinction Award- New Member Benefit Added in 2018
Due October 1, 2019 – click the following link to download the form:
ADS Center of Distinction Nomination Form
Strategic Partner of the Week
Safe Banking for Seniors (SBFS) is a free national program, sponsored by the ABA Foundation that provides bankers with the tools and resources necessary to help older adults, their families and caregivers prevent elder financial abuse and exploitation. The program consist of four turn-key modules with presentations, activity sheets, resource sheets, and guides to help bankers connect with their local communities to share about: identifying and avoiding scams; preventing identity theft; choosing a financial caregiver; and acting as a responsible financial caregiver. Now, also available in Spanish! Visit website.
NADSA is the only national association devoted exclusively to professionals in the Adult Day Services arena. Whether you are part of Center staff, a nonprofit executive in the Adult Day Services industry, a researcher, or simply an advocate, NADSA has something for you. As a member you:
- Receive significant discounts on your professional development at the NADSA annual conference – the place to network and take part in intensive education sessions;
- Make recruitment for your Center easier through referrals directly from NADSA’s website;
- Stay up-to-date on a variety of topics that affect the Adult Day Services profession through regular webinars on cutting-edge topics in the industry;
- Advance policy at the federal and state level that impacts our profession and Center operations;
- Become more effective in serving your clients with immediate access to ground breaking research and publications;
- And Much More
Improving healthcare is one of the key priorities in the 21st Century. Join today and add your voice to NADSA’s work to improve access to Adult Day Services. New First-Time Center Members may now join at a discounted rate. Click here to join.
Helpful links for Adult Day Services Providers:
- Stay informed of the most current statistics and trends in Adult Day Services using data from the National Study of Long-Term Care Providers
- Discovering What the ADS Financial Indicator Results Can Reveal About our Field