ADS Center of Distinction Award – New Member Benefit Added in 2018
Due January 15, 2020 – click the following link to download the form:
ADS Center of Distinction Nomination Form
NADSA Center of Distinction Application Instructions
Strategic Partner of the Week
- Providing simple and user-friendly solutions that eliminate communication silos and inspire collaboration.
- Delivering actionable insights that improve quality of life and quality of time spent.
- Expediting adoption through a friction-less client engagement model that creates long-lasting partnerships with successful outcomes.
NADSA is the only national association devoted exclusively to professionals in the Adult Day Services arena. Whether you are part of Center staff, a nonprofit executive in the Adult Day Services industry, a researcher, or simply an advocate, NADSA has something for you. As a member you:
- Receive significant discounts on your professional development at the NADSA annual conference – the place to network and take part in intensive education sessions;
- Make recruitment for your Center easier through referrals directly from NADSA’s website;
- Stay up-to-date on a variety of topics that affect the Adult Day Services profession through regular webinars on cutting-edge topics in the industry;
- Advance policy at the federal and state level that impacts our profession and Center operations;
- Become more effective in serving your clients with immediate access to ground breaking research and publications;
- And Much More
Improving healthcare is one of the key priorities in the 21st Century. Join today and add your voice to NADSA’s work to improve access to Adult Day Services. New First-Time Center Members may now join at a discounted rate. Click here to join.
Helpful links for Adult Day Services Providers:
- Stay informed of the most current statistics and trends in Adult Day Services using data from the National Study of Long-Term Care Providers
- Discovering What the ADS Financial Indicator Results Can Reveal About our Field