2021 NADSA National Conference
We would like to thank all our attendees, presenters, exhibitors and sponsors for their support of the 2021 NADSA National Conference. Planning is underway for the 2022 NADSA National Conference in Pittsburgh, PA October 12-14, 2022. Details, call for proposals and more information will be forthcoming soon.
Additionally, please check the Important ADS Updates section for news and information about Adult Day Services. See the latest post below.
CMS Launches Webpage to Share Innovative State Actions to Expand Medicaid Home and Community-based Services. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) launched a new “one-stop shop” for state Medicaid agencies and stakeholders on Medicaid.gov to advance transparency and innovation for home and community-based services. Read more…
Strategic Partner of the Week
GrandPad is the simple and safe technology trusted by seniors to stay connected with family, friends, caregivers, and health providers. The purpose-built tablet overcomes common age-related physical and technical challenges with powerful speakers, large icons, and no-frills navigation. GrandPad delivers high telehealth engagement rates, improved clinical workflows and outcomes with its easy-to-use patient and provider interface. Features include complimentary 4G LTE and WiFi, plus apps for video calls, emails, multi-party video care conferences, and 24/7 service for questions. Receive hands-on support for seamless implementation.Visit Website
Helpful links for Adult Day Services Providers:
- Justice in Aging Focus on HCBS Helps Adult Day Services
- COVID Spurs Families to Shun Nursing Homes
- Genworth Cost of Care Study 2020
- How the Coronavirus Vaccine Works
- Click here for PowerPoint Slides for Information on People with Medicare
- Stay informed of the most current statistics and trends in Adult Day Services using data from the National Study of Long-Term Care Providers
- Discovering What the ADS Financial Indicator Results Can Reveal About our Field