2021 NADSA National Conference
Forging a New Path Forward: Understanding Adult Day Services and the Future
The 2021 NADSA National Conference is scheduled to take place October 13-16 at the Sheraton Inner Harbor in Baltimore, MD.
Information regarding conference and hotel registration, sponsorships and exhibiting will be posted in the near future. Additionally, the conference schedule, list of Pre-cons, Educational Sessions and Vendor Showcases will be available soon.
During these challenging times, we are focusing on moving forward with Adult Day Services and including expanded services, delivery methods, increasing access to payors, and building a stronger and more robust model of ADS. We look forward to a great conference!
Strategic Partner of the Week
iN2L is grateful to have recently celebrated our 20th year in senior living. As we begin our third decade of bringing person-centered engagement to older adults, we want to visually refresh our brand to represent where we’ve been, and where we’re going.
We are adopting iN2L as our brand name instead of It’s Never 2 Late to reflect how most of our 3,000 customer communities refer to both our company and our touch screen systems. We are excited about moving forward with this simpler brand name! “It’s Never 2 Late” will continue to live on as a guidepost for our company in how we approach our work—the idea that it’s never too late to live a life full of joy, purpose, and connection.Visit Website
Helpful links for Adult Day Services Providers:
- Justice in Aging Focus on HCBS Helps Adult Day Services
- COVID Spurs Families to Shun Nursing Homes
- Genworth Cost of Care Study 2020
- How the Coronavirus Vaccine Works
- Click here for PowerPoint Slides for Information on People with Medicare
- Stay informed of the most current statistics and trends in Adult Day Services using data from the National Study of Long-Term Care Providers
- Discovering What the ADS Financial Indicator Results Can Reveal About our Field