2022 Virtual Winter Summit/March 9-10, 2022
Join NADSA for its second annual Virtual Winter Summit which is scheduled to take place March 9 and 10, 2022. This two-day event will focus on several key topics for Adult Day Services (ADS) professionals, including an overview of the HCBS landscape, a panel discussion covering the future of senior care from key Washington, DC NADSA-affiliated organizations, strategies for implementing home care into your ADS center operations and coalescing additional HCBS services in ADS. To register, please click on the following link: Registration
2022 NADSA Conference Call for Proposals
The 2022 NADSA National Conference is scheduled to take place October 12-14, 2022 in Pittsburgh, PA. Take advantage of this national platform to educate Adult Day Services (ADS) professionals from around the country. NADSA is seeking educational presentation proposals for Pre-Conference Workshops and Educational Sessions. Please click on the following link to submit your proposal: Educational Sessions.
Additionally, please check the Important ADS Updates section for news and information about Adult Day Services.
Strategic Partner of the Week
One Partner for PACE Success. For states or organizations considering developing or currently operating a Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), CareVention HealthCare (CVHC) offers a comprehensive suite of services and solutions for organizations at every phase of the process. CVHC, a division of Tabula Rasa HealthCare, provides expert PACE guidance, from exploring the feasibility of establishing a program through the application and start-up processes, and from enrollment through ongoing operations.Visit Website
Helpful links for Adult Day Services Providers:
- Justice in Aging Focus on HCBS Helps Adult Day Services
- COVID Spurs Families to Shun Nursing Homes
- Genworth Cost of Care Study 2020
- How the Coronavirus Vaccine Works
- Click here for PowerPoint Slides for Information on People with Medicare
- Stay informed of the most current statistics and trends in Adult Day Services using data from the National Study of Long-Term Care Providers
- Discovering What the ADS Financial Indicator Results Can Reveal About our Field