2021 NADSA National Conference: Registration is now open!
The 2021 NADSA National Conference will take place in Baltimore, MD, October 14-16, 2021 at the Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel. Conference Registration is now open and early bird rates are in effect until August 1, 2021. Take advantage of significant savings on your conference registration, Pre-Con sessions and CEUs by registering by August 1st.
This year’s conference will have a wide range of Educational Sessions and Pre-conference sessions presented by ADS experts from around the U.S. and Vendor Showcases provided by NADSA’s Strategic Partners. To view this year’s schedule please click on the following link: NADSA Conference Schedule in Detail.
Additionally, Hotel reservations can be made now by clicking the following link: Sheraton Inner Harbor.
Sponsorships and exhibitor information can be found by clicking the following link: 2021 Exhibitor and Sponsor Brochure More details about this year’s conference can be found by clicking on the following link: 2021 NADSA Conference.
Strategic Partner of the WeekVisit Website
Helpful links for Adult Day Services Providers:
- Justice in Aging Focus on HCBS Helps Adult Day Services
- COVID Spurs Families to Shun Nursing Homes
- Genworth Cost of Care Study 2020
- How the Coronavirus Vaccine Works
- Click here for PowerPoint Slides for Information on People with Medicare
- Stay informed of the most current statistics and trends in Adult Day Services using data from the National Study of Long-Term Care Providers
- Discovering What the ADS Financial Indicator Results Can Reveal About our Field