We appreciate the interest in NADSA 2016 and the many calls about registration. We will return all your messages as soon as we can and honor the June 30 rate. We can’t wait to see you in Indy!
NADSA is the only national association devoted exclusively to professionals in the adult day services arena. Whether you are part of Center staff, a nonprofit executive in the adult day services industry, a researcher, or simply an advocate, NADSA has something for you. As a member you:
- Receive significant discounts on your professional development at the NADSA annual conference – the place to network and take part in intensive education sessions;
- Make recruitment for your Center easier through referrals directly from NADSA’s website;
- Stay up-to-date on a variety of topics that affect the adult day services profession through regular webinars on cutting-edge topics in the industry;
- Advance policy at the federal and state level that impacts our profession and Center operations;
- Become more effective in serving your clients with immediate access to ground breaking research and publications;
- And Much More
Improving healthcare is one of the key priorities in the 21st Century. Join today and add your voice to NADSA’s work to improve access to adult day services. Click here to join.
Helpful links for Adult Day Services Providers:
- Third Wave of National Study of Long-Term Care Providers to Begin Summer 2016: All ADS Centers are Invited to Participate
- Discovering What the ADS Financial Indicator Results Can Reveal About our Field